May 3, 2020
I am over 50, but photography and you all keep me going. I really love capturing one on one portraits out in beautiful Colorado parks and capturing what you are all about but I also love capturing those moments you will never forget; especially weddings, engagements and maternity photos. No matter what I do, I am all about doing it right or not at all ! I will go above and beyond to capture you.
From one on one shoots to those memorable wedding pictures, I pride myself in giving it my all in order to not only produce photos I am absolutely proud of but to turn your shoot in a special occasion you will never forget. I have an assistant who will help carry your clothes changes, pop up a changing tent and help capture you.
I take my time getting to know everyone, shooting your session or wedding and personally editing each and every picture individually. I used to be a graphic designer and have worked with Photoshop for more years I care to mention. I deliver a high quality product on which I spend many hours on perfecting and retouching, and am really proud to have my name attached to.
I have a photography permit to shoot at all of my listed locations. I take pride in making sure I am allowed and welcomed into my locations. Please contact me at least a week prior to your shoot to ensure I have reserved a spot at these locations.
I love my photography career and I really love getting to know and capturing different personalities and stories. I would love to capture you and your story.
Contact me to set up an appointment and discuss your shoot/wedding.
- I was born in Suriname (South America), moved to Amsterdam (The Netherlands) at 17, and Denver in 2010. Colorado is my home now and I don’t ever want to leave.
- I have 3 nationalities, which makes renewing passports quite a traveling task.
- I am married to an American from New Jersey. I met him in a bar in Amsterdam.
- I have a master’s degree in European Politics – which is not very useful in the US.
- I home school my kids. Both my boys assist me at shoots in the summer season.
- You will always recognize me at my locations, as I ALWAYS wear white shorts at all of my summer portrait shoots. I know – just one of those things I’m known for and can’t undo :D
- Won Best of Children Photography Group Award twice for Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine.
- Featured on 500px – with over 124,000 views
- Over 5000 followers on my facebook page. Over 1400 on my IG page. I'm still working on IG :D
- Several features and publications in Senior Year Magazine, Inspiring Teens Magazine, Senior Szn magazine and Senior Muse 2019/2020
2021 senior magazine
This year's senior magazine is available for free as an online version to browse through. Every year I try to feature as many seniors as possible in my magazine and give essential information for new seniors on how to prepare for your senior photo shoot.Read Magazine
Behind the scenes photos
Many thanks to all the parents and other entourage fans for sending me BTS photos taken with your phones of shoots. Keep 'm coming, I will try to add them all. It has been fun capturing you all !