I am well over 50, but photography and y'all keep me young and going. I really love capturing one on one portraits out in beautiful Colorado parks and capturing what you are all about but I also love capturing those moments you will never forget; weddings, engagements and maternity photos. No matter what I do, I am all about doing it right or not at all. I will go above and beyond to capture you. This is why I will only book a certain amount of weddings or senior shoots per year.
From one on one shoots to those memorable weddings pictures, I pride myself in giving it my absolute all in order to not only produce photos I am really proud of but to turn your shoot in a special occasion you will never forget. I have assistants who will help carry your clothes changes, pop up a changing tent and help style and capture you. I’m all about pampering you during your shoot.
I take my time getting to know everyone, shooting your session or wedding and personally editing each and every picture individually. I used to be a graphic designer and have worked in Photoshop for more years I care to mention here. I deliver a high quality product on which I spend many many hours on perfecting and retouching, and am proud to have my name attached to.
I only book a limited amount of sessions and these go fast. I love my photography career and I really love getting to know and capturing different personalities and stories. I would love to capture you and your story.
Contact me to set up an appointment and discuss your shoot/wedding.
- I was born in Suriname (South America), moved to Amsterdam (The Netherlands) at 17, and Denver in 2010. Colorado is my home now and I don’t ever want to leave.
- I have 3 nationalities, which makes renewing passports quite a traveling task.
- I am married to an American from New Jersey. I met him in a bar in Amsterdam.
- I have a master’s degree in European Politics – which is not very useful in the US.
- I home school my kids. Both my boys assist me at shoot in the summer season.
- You will always recognize me at my locations, as I ALWAYS wear white shorts at all of my summer portrait shoots. I know – just one of those things I’m known for and can’t undo :D
- Won Best of Children Photography Group Award twice for Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine.
- Designed several book covers for authors like Chef Nanda Peixoto and Suzy Cohen
- Designed over 500 websites for various clients in Europe, including Staples, Reckitt Benckiser, and Schiphol Travel.
- Featured on 500px – with over 100,000 views
- Over 5000 followers on my facebook page
- Several features and publications in Senior Year Magazine, Inspiring Teens Magazine, Senior Szn magazine and Senior Muse 2019/2020